31 January 2024
Latest issue of Semiconductor Today now available
For coverage of all the key business and technology developments in compound semiconductors and advanced silicon materials and devices over the last month, subscribe to Semiconductor Today magazine.Published today and free of charge, Semiconductor Today’s latest issue covers all that is new in gallium arsenide (GaAs), indium phosphide (InP), nitrides, silicon carbide (SiC), silicon germanium (SiGe) and other compound semiconductor materials. The magazine also covers the devices and applications that these materials enable.
Articles in this issue include:
- Nickel nanoparticle lift to p-GaN-free deep-UV LEDs
- Stacking p-down green LEDs using tunnel junctions
- Full-color active-matrix micro-LED micro-displays
- Laser-assisted separation for freestanding GaN
- Record frequency AlGaN-channel transistors
- More players exhibiting a common IP strategy for power & RF GaN technologies
If your company is a supplier of equipment, materials, or services for the manufacture of compound semiconductor wafers and devices, and you are involved in marketing those products, then please see Semiconductor Today's 2021 Media Kit.
Semiconductor Today is freely available to all. To learn more and to subscribe, visit: Subscribe for free.