Data Protection Notice: Juno Publishing and Media Solutions Ltd (Semiconductor Today and Semiconductor Today Asia magazines)Juno Publishing and Media Solutions Ltd (Semiconductor Today and Semiconductor Today Asia) is committed to ensuring the privacy a nd protection of all its contacts by complying with the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) which come into force on 25 May 2018. These new regulations affect the way we collect, store, and process your data, and your rights in that regard.
1. Contacting Juno Publishing and Media Solutions Ltd (Semiconductor Today and Semiconductor Today Asia)Your points of contact regarding Data Protection are:
Mark Telford (email@example.com) and Darren Cummings (firstname.lastname@example.org) , company directors.
Juno Publishing and Media Solutions Ltd (Semiconductor Today and Semiconductor Today Asia)
Suite no. 133, 20 Winchcombe Street,
GL52 2LY, UK.
2. Juno Publishing and Media Solutions Ltd (Semiconductor Today and Semiconductor Today Asia) holds the following personal data:
- Contact’s name (where supplied by contact)
- Contact’s job title (where supplied by contact)
- Contact’s employer (where supplied by contact)
- Contact’s business or private address (where supplied by contact)
- Contact’s telephone numbers (where supplied by contact)
- Contact’s email address (in all cases)
- Contact’s nature of business (where supplied by contact)
3. Juno Publishing and Media Solutions Ltd (Semiconductor Today and Semiconductor Today Asia) processes data for the following purposes alone:
- To make general contact
- To email you issues of Semiconductor Today and Semiconductor Today Asia digital magazines
- To email you our weekly E-newsletter
- To email you with semiconductor promotional material
- To survey our readership
- To supply advertisers/potential advertisers with a statistical analysis of our readership. N.B. This only ever includes nature of business and geographical location. No personal details are disclosed.
- To contact you for sales purposes (where applicable)
4. Personal data sharing and security:Your personal data is treated as strictly confidential. We will not share your personal contact data with third parties (other than as outlined below), unless compelled to do so for legal reasons. It is only shared internally with the directors of Juno Publishing and Media Solutions Ltd (Semiconductor Today and Semiconductor Today Asia). We also share some of the data externally with our associated Data Management Firm, NoNameNoSlogan. The information shared is the absolute minimum necessary for the firm to be able to fulfil its function. Our Data Management Firm is contracted to abide by the same policy as stated in this document and will not share data with any third parties. We use secure IT systems that can only be accessed by people authorised by the directors and given passwords.
5. Duration of record keeping:Juno Publishing and Media Solutions Ltd (Semiconductor Today and Semiconductor Today Asia) will hold your personal data until a request is made by the subject to have the data removed from our records.
6. Your rights relating to your personal data:You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct your personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request that your personal data be erased;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible to transmit that data directly to another data controller;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request that a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
7. Further processing:If Juno Publishing and Media Solutions Ltd (Semiconductor Today and Semiconductor Today Asia) wishes to use your personal data for a purpose not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this prior to commencing the processing, and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where necessary, Juno Publishing and Media Solutions Ltd (Semiconductor Today and Semiconductor Today Asia) will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
Links to other websitesOur website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you have opted to join our mailing list you can easily unsubscribe by clicking the relevant link in any Semiconductor Today news email, or by contacting us at email@example.com from your registered email address with 'Unsubscribe' as the subject.